During the Coronavirus Disease (Covid – 19) Outbreak:
Since its inception, Parker HVAC has always believed in being there for our customers. When times are tough, our job is to make your install or repair easier. Our company has implemented several measures to ensure the safety of our staff and clients during this unprecedented time.
- Our staff is strictly adhering to social distancing and isolation requirements in their own lives to ensure the safety of our team and clients;
- As much as possible, we will troubleshoot and confer with clients via phone conversations, emails and texts to minimize onsite contact;
- If an onsite visit is necessary, whenever possible technicians will start the diagnostic on outdoor equipment to limit exposure to customer’s living space;
- Proper PPE equipment will be worn by technicians;
- Technicians will don footwear covering when entering the customer’s living space;
- Equipment diagnosed/serviced by Parker HVAC will be sanitized before staff leaves;
- While the ideal situation is for our technicians to work at an unoccupied site, if customers must be present, technicians will maintain the 6 foot social distance when conferring on site with clients;
- Customers must not be presenting any symptoms of illness or have travelled outside the province within the 14 days prior to the site visit.